Friday, December 31, 2010

_- D -_ Sem1 Break Car Rendering



I post the Photoshop work is to share the experience and problem that i face when rendering.

This was my 1st Photoshop car rendering...because this was my 1st car rendering...so still have a lot of skill i don't know...the big mistake i make when doing this was i used the burn and dodge tool on the base layer...the car body layer...Burn and Dodge tool will make there don't have undo step after long editing...

I start this rendering by a sketch that download from website...i download from website rather than own sketch because i don't have skill in light reflection on car...and my sketch skill still poor...the sketch i download have sketch the light reflection...i choose the 1st sketch...since this was past 2 year rendering...so i don't explain a lot on it...can refer here for more detail on rendering...

No comments:

Post a Comment